Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has left a London hospital after a successful procedure for a pre-existing heart condition, CNN reports.

Philip, 99, was admitted to King Edward VIIs Hospital in February before being transferred to St. Bartholomews, where he had a successful heart procedure” earlier this month, officials said.

His hospitalization was not believed to be related to COVID-19. Both he and Queen Elizabeth II received their first doses of the coronavirus vaccine in January.

CNN notes that Philip has been taken to hospitals multiple times in the past few years. He spent four nights in a hospital in December 2019 for a pre-existing condition.

He and the queen have spent most of the past year at Windsor Castle, having moved away from Buckingham Palace toward the start of the pandemic in early 2020.

The prince will be turning 100 on June 10.

Meghan, Duchess of SussexMeghan MarkleBuckingham Palace hires outside law firm to investigate bullying claimsJason Miller: Trump said Meghan was ‘no good’CBS’s ‘The Talk’ goes on hiatus amid reviewMORE and Prince HarryPrince HarryUK publisher demands ViacomCBS remove parts of Oprah’s royal couple interviewBuckingham Palace hires outside law firm to investigate bullying claimsJason Miller: Trump said Meghan was ‘no good’MORE shared during their tell-all interview with Oprah WinfreyOprah Gail WinfreyUK publisher demands ViacomCBS remove parts of Oprah’s royal couple interviewBuckingham Palace hires outside law firm to investigate bullying claimsJason Miller: Trump said Meghan was ‘no good’MORE that they had reached out to the queen after news of Philip’s hospitalization broke.

During their interview, they also disclosed that an unidentified member of the royal family had expressed “concerns” about the skin tone of the children they would have. Winfrey later said that Harry told her the person in question was not the queen or Philip.